Have you ever had a moment when you realized you could be so honest and open with a specific person in your life.. more honest than you are with yourself? And as you spoke to them you revealed truths you didn’t want to believe. Its scary, but it also feels really nice.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
Seven steps for overcoming ego’s hold on you
1. Stop being offended
2. Let go of your need to win
3. Let go of your need to be right
4. Let go of your need to be superior
5. Let go of your need to have more
6. Let go of identifying yourself on the basis of your achievements
7. Let go of your reputation
Ego is the source of a lot of conflict and dissension because it pushes you in the direction of making other people wrong.
this has been by far, the shittiest year of my life.
my dog passed away. she was my first dog ever. she went missing last night, the mailman had left our front gate open. cookie sometimes squeezes through the side gate and into the front yard. last time my brother saw her do this, he yelled at…
2013 is your year love!!
Ya know what I mean?!
Gahhhhh I’m so impatient
Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.